Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, the appointment is tomorrow. Just thought

Dear Dr. Keane, the appointment is tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you know. A bit nervous about it as time gets on. I suppose I just need to try to remain calm and not be on the defense when I'm there. It does help knowing you are here and that we'll talk soon. I have been trying inbetween working to relax and enjoy the sun. It's suddenly beautiful weather here. I will be going out with a friend after the appointment as she and I have had some fun things planned for awhile, it just happens to fall on the appointment day, but will in the next few days let you know what happens. Wish me luck and I hope to talk with you again in the next few days, or when we manage to be online at the same time. I hope that you had a good weekend.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.

Dr.Keane :

I'm here wishing you luck! you'll be fine, just be yourself and let the appointment happen, you'll be fine. Rainy here but nice weekend. Have fun after the appointment, stay focused on that if you start to worry.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the support. Glad it was at least a nice weekend for you.