Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, I have an apology to make.

Dear Dr. Keane, I have an apology to make. I am very, very sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you what with the tech issues (now resolved) etc. I do try to be online as much as possible. I know of late it has all been quite difficult and possibly trying for you. I don't ever mean to try your patience. I really had planned on being online when I said I would be and missed you. I did have to reboot my computer to sort the internet. Anyway, I hope that you are not angry at me and I hope that I have not spoilt my chances of chatting or posting to you again. I just clicked accept on the other 2 posts as I believe you should be recompensated someway for at least being online and checking to see if I was too. I'm hoping of course that you log in again today to JA but if not I'll try posting Thursday. I'd say Wednesday but unless around 3pm or after, your time, suits then Thursday, I should in theory be able to be online from 11am (probably not before) onwards, well until I end up needing to sleep. Does any of this suit you if we don't manage to chat today? Fridays are just complicated and get hardly any computer time. I just thought I'd say what this week looks like as I know we keep trying to "chat" and not quite getting there. I am obviously hoping you get to log in again and we can chat as I've decided not to attend a meeting - not too important, this is more so. I do hope I've not ruined any chance of trying to chat to you again and I hope you don't think negatively of me too and I hope that we can chat some time soon.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 2 years ago.

Dr.Keane :

Hi..

Dr.Keane :

have about five minutes if you are here

Customer:

Hi

Dr.Keane :

bingo, took long enough

Customer:

I know, sorry

Dr.Keane :

not your problem, we are both busy and that is the way it is....

Customer:

I think I have just about made a decision about the gp

Dr.Keane :

and?

Customer:

I am mostly thinking it can't do any harm

Customer:

I have been walking more for pleasure recently, well I was until our weather turned and felt like November.

Customer:

I do follow your suggestions.

Dr.Keane :

looks like you are still having tech issues, and no it can't do any harm and it may be a good idea....I would tell the GP how you weren't sure you wanted to keep the appointment, that's informative and may help you

Customer:

looks okat here

Customer:
Customer:

okay

Dr.Keane :

Glad you are still walking and taking care of yourself...

Customer:

why is that informative?

Dr.Keane :

from here it says you are in chat, the stepped out of chat, etc

Customer:

I am here, honest!

Customer:
Customer:

not stepping out

Customer:

I will be here until you have to go

Dr.Keane :

It will give the GP a feeling for how you may worry too much, or fret too much over certain things....

Dr.Keane :

ok, have a couple of minutes

Customer:

I think there are times when I do feel pretty good and good about myself

Customer:

and I really do try

Customer:

to see the positives.

Dr.Keane :

I can see that and you are much more positive than you were when we first started talking, and it's more than evident that you try....you do have a lot of tools now...!!

Dr.Keane :

and you use them which is the important part

Customer:

I do use them all

Customer:

can we still chat even after the appointment?

Customer:

would that be okay?

Dr.Keane :

of course, I have told you I am here

Customer:

Thank you!

Dr.Keane :

we have chatted about this but for some reason you seem to need reassurance, so here it is....I'm here!! :)

Customer:

sorry and Thank you!!

Customer:

:)

Customer:

Are you still having tech issues?

Dr.Keane :

no apologies

Customer:

I see how I may be stepping in and out. It makes me press enter key twice

Dr.Keane :

no, you just step in and out but for past few comments it stopped so guess it's okay

Customer:

okay

Dr.Keane :

you seem busy yourself

Customer:

just a bit

Customer:

it's all been quite good though

Customer:

exciting times ahead with the Queen's Jubillee coming soon

Dr.Keane :

that's good, and things are going smoothly for you, life is good....

Customer:

so been organising activities for my lot of kids

Dr.Keane :

Yes it looks exciting from this side of the pond. Will you get to the olympics at all

Customer:

and well, reasonably smoothly

Customer:

Yes

Customer:

We get the torch through near where I live

Customer:

so going to try and see it

Dr.Keane :

that will be fun..almost wish my daughter still lived there so I could go visit! I have friends there but their families will be coming in from all over the world actually for the event.

Dr.Keane :

I like the torch part, it came through here when we had the olympics last....

Customer:

Oh you should come visit

Customer:

did you see it?

Dr.Keane :

not this year.....too much work

Dr.Keane :

no, it was too crowded

Customer:

I could be your tour guide lol

Customer:

I'm not going to London

Dr.Keane :

ok, have to run, work is beckoning me and I'm not in office

Customer:

okay, thanks

Customer:
Dr.Keane :

bet you're a good tour guide.....

Customer:

:)

Dr.Keane :

okay, glad we had a few minutes to chat.....you seem to be in a good place...

Dr.Keane :

talk to you soon....

Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.