Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, I waited and got back online in your after

Dear Dr. Keane, I waited and got back online in your afternoon on Monday. I imagine you got very busy. I think it was around 7pm your time I had to log off (it was midnight here, not that it was a problem). I have taken the time to type out more in the chat you started yesterday that I wanted to tell you about and will try to keep it onscreen, easier to around and after 11am or before 9:30am, both in your time, although it might not be for you as I appreciate that you are busy and have your main work to do, but my post is there anyway in the other "chat".
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.

Dr.Keane :

ok will check

Sorry, I missed you again, had to reboot the computer as the screen froze.

I am online again now.

Is there any sort of times when you are available to "chat"? It's just a thought.