Dr_Anderson, Doctor
Experience:  Psychiatrist

I ran out of my Wellbutrin Xl 300 7 days ago & I feel fine

I ran out of my Wellbutrin Xl 300 7 days ago & I feel fine ... if I do not refill my RX & stop now after not having it for 7 days, what will happen?
I suggest that you post your question again as a new question and write "for a psychiatrist" at the beginning. If you don't do that you may get a response from somebody who has no medical training or background.
While it is impossible what will happen given the limited information available, there are several possible outcomes:
(1) Nothing will happen. No withdrawal symptoms, no recurrence of the symptoms which the medicine was designed to treat.
(2) Withdrawal symptoms, but no recurrence of the mood symptoms. Given you have been out of the medicine for 7 days or so, this is unlikely to occur at this point.
(3) No withdrawal symptoms, but recurrence of mood symptoms, perhaps even worse than before the medicine wash started. It is not unusual for recurrence of the symptoms being treated with the medication to take several weeks to become clear. Think of it like this - it took several weeks for the medicine to work, it can take several weeks for it to "un-work."
(4) Both withdrawal and recurrence symptoms.

As I mentioned, it is impossible to predict, not knowing your specific set of circumstances, what will happen. But, I definitely recommend talking Keith your doctor about it!

Please let me know if you have any further questions - and please click on the accept button if this was useful!

Dr_Anderson, Doctor
Experience: Psychiatrist