Suzanne, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  LCSW, RN. Mental Health, Relationship & Parenting issues.EMDR, Hypnosis.

ASK SUZANNE, Hi Suzanne, you are aware of the distance and

ASK SUZANNE, Hi Suzanne, you are aware of the distance and troubles i've had with my sister-in-laws. Judy sent me that very mean email. Kim put up something bad on facebook. There have been other things as well. I'm just down in the dumps today. Problems with my in-laws, my husband and money problems, sex problems etc. just this morning i was regretting having the baby. i'm just depressed and feel like I don't have anything to look forward too. the only thing i'm proud and happy about is going to the gym and working out. size 4 jeans. Yaeh!! not looking forward to going to the shore and being around his whole family. just struggling and trying to get through the day. things have been rough.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Suzanne replied 4 years ago.
It's good to hear from you, but I'm sorry that you're having depression again. It sounds like things haven't changed too much with your in-laws. Did something happen to stir up the bad feelings with them again?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I contacted them to make sure there would be a peace at my son's first birthday party. We all agreed on a peace. judy and her husband said hello and goodbye to me, but nothing other than that. we can be in the same room together, but we aren't friends. a psychic told me that it is not my fault. Maybe that is true. Maybe there is stuff going on with her.
Expert:  Suzanne replied 4 years ago.
I think there's a really good chance that there is stuff going on with her. I seem to remember early on that she said they were under a lot of pressure. Probably better to choose friends you met outside of the family rather than counting on family to act like friends.