KansasTherapist
KansasTherapist, LSCSW
Experience:  17 years experience with depression, abuse, and borderline.
65252638

what would happen if i took 20mg valium, 60mg prozac, 300mg

what would happen if i took 20mg valium, 60mg prozac, 300mg lyrica, 750mg diphenhydramine, 14x7.5mg zopiclone and 5mg of lorazapam? I may repost this question to get a few different opinions but i will accept each individual answer. Thank you for your time
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  KansasTherapist replied 4 years ago.

KansasTherapist : Hello
KansasTherapist : At least 3 of the drugs can be addictive and shouldn't be used with alcohol. Some would tend to make you drowsy and combined could make you very sleepy.
KansasTherapist : I would think, if you're taking the diphenhydramine, lorazepam, Valium, and zopiclone at night for sleep, you'd have quite a hangover in the morning and it could be hard to clear your head. Both the diphenhydramine and zopiclone seem to be very large doses. Lyrica and Prozac at at their max.
KansasTherapist : In general, this combination in such large doses over an extended period could damage you liver. Regular blood tests should monitor that.
KansasTherapist : I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if I'm headed in the wrong direction.