Karyn Jones
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.

how do i help my wife have an orgasm?? I heard that performing

how do i help my wife have an orgasm?? I heard that performing oral sex on her helps. is this true??
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Karyn Jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for bringing your concerns to Just Answer...and I am very sorry to hear of your experiencing much difficulty and can imagine how much distress and frustration this must be causing you hope that I can be of help..
For some women it is true that oral helps immensley in reaching an orgasm..though this isn't always the case with some..
For other has more to do with foreplay prior to actual intercourse..
For others it could be romance prior to foreplay and oral sex ..including stimulating the clitoris ..hidden above the labria...( lips that protect the virgina )..
It really varies greatly with a women's own likes and dislikes...some prefer penetration and climax this way while others prefer direct oral stimulation in the clitoris..
Has your wife spoken to you of what she would like or enjoy the most ? has she mentioned anything in particular that she would like?
Grant you some are a little shy by way of discussing this..
Hope that this has helped somewhat anyway....

Very best wishes
Karyn J
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have had a long history of sexual partners( for better or worse) she has not. she is shy about discussing with me. tried different positions, forplay, romance. might be the way she is but I am not willing to accept that yet. going to see a sex therapist next week. maybe get some answers there.
Hi there, and thank you for your reponse and further information ..just helps to paint the picture a bit more..
Yes, I see your delemma with this not an easy situation to be in for you both ' say the least..Romance can be a very' stimulating prelim to love making for many women..and yet I completley understand where you are coming from ..does sound a little premature if it hasn't always been the case in the past..
and like you I truly think that by discussing this with a sex therapist is the next step to take as he/she will be sepcialized in this particular area of therapy..and speaking /working with you both will provide them with much more insight into any issues ..
Alll the very best in this though..
Kind thoughts
Karyn J