Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.

yes i;d like to get my penis bigger but its just not happening

Customer Question

yes i;d like to get my penis bigger but its just not happening i have tryed everything for 15yrs nothing is working for me and i go way to quick i hate it. i dont think i am doing my job since i go way to quick. makes me not to want sex with any women .
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 4 years ago.
Hi, this is Howard,

I'm sorry to hear about this problem. Has your lover, or past lovers, complained that your penis is too small and that you are not pleasing her?

In many cases, even with a small penis, your partner can be satisfied. Communication is very important when it comes to sex. I recommend asking your partner what you can do to satisfy her.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no but i feel i am not doing my job to really hurts me every time . my body rejects every pill i take and i am not happy with my penis at all. most women i read about wants aleast 9 inch to satisfied them .they dont want a small one.
Does your partner complain, and if so, what exactly does she say?

When you say it hurts you, do you mean it hurts your feelings because you think you are disappointing your partner?

The size of an average, erect penis is between five and six inches long. I don't know what you're reading, but whatever it is, you are being misinformed. A penis that is nine inches long would frighten most women.