Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.
66386897

i have a very cold husband

Customer Question

i have a husband after 5 years of marriage he still don't know what is his responsibilities  
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Kaushik :

Hi there,

Dr. Kaushik :

Welcome to Just answer !

Dr. Kaushik :

what all expectations are there which he is not fulfilling , kindly please tell so that i can assess where the problem is and what can be a plausible solution.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The problem is when a husband inability to control the house and carrying a responsibility .. Inability to inclusive and understanding wife and all my requirement psychological, physical and sexual, in addition to all this he is inability to withstand the problems and his inability to solve. I have to talk about my feelings did not reach to the stage of full sensation...
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Expert has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I'm still waiting for the answer
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 4 years ago.

Can you please tell me more about your situation? Please be as specific as you can be.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the additional information.

How does this make you feel?

What do you mean by "the stage of full sensation?"