Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

NA - 130

Customer Question

My ex-spouse has been in a bitter custody battle w/his girlfriend for at least a year.He has 2 children w/her,ages 8&3.They have been separated over a year,she has taken him to court in the past year for full custody 3 times.He went from 50/50 custody to every other weekend throughout these various court dates&judge kept the every other weekend intact at the last hearing.She was not happy with that and has taken my ex-spouse back to court this time she is accusing my 13yo son of molesting her 3yo boy.CPS stopped visitaion immediately,her win.They said they only have to be 51% positive my son did it to prosecute him&they will because the 3 year old said my son did it.I predict that my son will be charged.I can't afford a lawyer, psychologists, doctor, and investigators to fight it.My son is innocent,but I need to help him understand why this is happening to him&why he has to take whatever punishment they give.I need to help him move on,but he now has anger issues,school issues,etc.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, you may cancel my question. Thank you for your time.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX do that right now for you. Please remember us next time you have question:-)