She wrote than it was the most exhausting time - she was a brand new mother and was there constantly - it was a very scary time for her and her sister. She took the brunt of the burden because her sister had a full time job. She also wrote that she did not feel the same being seperated from her 8 week old son as she did with the first
I do not believe she has any emotional issues with me - her sister does - but she was my life support during those days.
I am afraid to schedule my surgery - I have delayed it until I have the cash available, work is secure, but I do not want to upset her, worry her.........However, I really do want the colostomy reversed and get back to a normal life. I wonder if I am selfish to want the surgery - or should I wait? Not informing her also sounds like a really bad decision.