MARoss-LCSW
MARoss-LCSW, Therapist
Experience:  18 years experience as a therapist/counselor.
63071365

I need a life coach for my Grandson...he lives in Temecula,Ca. he is 19..please help

I need a life coach for my Grandson...he lives in Temecula,Ca.
he is 19..please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  MARoss-LCSW replied 2 years ago.

MARoss-LCSW :

Hi, I'm happy to try to help you. Can you tell me what kind of problems he's having? Since he is 19, a legal adult, does he want help?

Customer:

kind of

MARoss-LCSW :

It can be difficult if he is a legal adult and doesn't really want help.

Customer:

he has talked about going into the reserves,,,,and the always changes his mind....do you know of a life coach in the Temecula Ca. area?

MARoss-LCSW :

Changes his mind about not going at all or doing something else?

Customer:

yeah,,not going at all....he never fallows through ,,,,DO YOU KNOW OF A LIFE COACH IN THE TEMECULA AREA OF ca.

MARoss-LCSW :

I don't know of a particular one but you can check this site: www.ipeccoaches.com to do a search.

MARoss-LCSW :

They have all different types of coaches. You put in your state and what type of coach you're looking for.

Customer:

do you know what kind of tests he might need to take to see what might be the problem?

MARoss-LCSW :

Well, if he sees a career coach they might use some tests like the Meyers Brigg to see his personality type, what kind of areas of work he might be good in.

Customer:

what other kind of basic tests are out there?

MARoss-LCSW :

If you do a search on the internet for career testing, you'll see he can do some online.

MARoss-LCSW :

Maybe he changes his mind because his heart might not be in going to the reserves. maybe he's wondering about other careers.

Customer:

Thank you,,,,,do you have anything elce to add.

MARoss-LCSW :

If you think he might be depressed or anxious you can also do tests online for that, like the Beck Depression inventory.

MARoss-LCSW, Therapist
Experience: 18 years experience as a therapist/counselor.
Hi

Just checking in on how your grand son is doing, and you since we chatted about his situation.

Were you able to find a coach? If you have other questions, feel free to ask!

Melanie Ross LCSW