Brad The Therapist
Brad The Therapist, LCPC
Experience:  10 years of experience in working with youth and adults
50717502

I feel like I have a mental breakdown every few weeks or so.

I feel like I have a mental breakdown every few weeks or so. I am in and out of the psychiatric hospitol, usually because I call about suicidal thoughts, or speak about them when I get to that point. Mental breakdowns are not fun.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Brad The Therapist replied 4 years ago.

Brad The Therapist :

Thank you for your question. I am wondering what your expectations are from this forum.

Customer:

I was hoping to get a therepyst with a doctrate. I do not have 16$ per post, is that how much this convo will cost?

Brad The Therapist :

Typically, per post is $22...Just to let you know, I will be getting my doctorate this summer, but I have been doing therapy for about 10 years.

Brad The Therapist :

Please tell me how I can help.

Customer:

does each of my sentences cost 22$ right now?

Brad The Therapist :

No, this will cost you $16 if you press the "accept" button

Customer:

ok, ok

Customer:

I feel trapped in my mind, I like it here, but i am so alone.

Brad The Therapist :

when did this first start?

Customer:

probabley around age 14, I am 28

Customer:

that simple action is making me want to give up on all hope of reconnecting with someone, its not a dictation to you, I am just saying how the past 4 lines have made me feel

Customer:

What do you want from me, brad?

Customer:

"please tell me how I can help". if I am not going to be helped, I will stand up and be the helper. I am always the helper...

Customer:

i see.

Customer:

are you waiting for me to press "accept" ?

Customer:

this is why money bothers me, you create the emotional give and take method of recovering from birth, and it becomes designated to most of the earths civilization as important to the survival of the species. aka , to survive I need to give you money? or to survive you need me to give you money? which one and I will click accept either way.

Customer:

:) live chat means you are talking in the same frames of time Bradley.

Customer:

yet you are the only one to ENTER live chat with me, and explain what it is about. however, people like me cannot handle no response after acceptance.

Customer:

I was neglected by many, I retreated into my mind for saftey. I am only good if I succeed, I am only good if I am told I am. I am a child, I am now a soldier.

Customer:

I speak to this brain and it does.

Customer:

its probabley too late for my mind to come back to the common population.

Customer:

you need emotion, it will show it. You need no response, so be it.

Customer:

once this thing is done typing.

Customer:

I am leaving this window, open, but it will be minimized, I may not see your responses right away. (see that is simple and easy, it comforts your clients).

Customer:

you just want me to click accept

Customer:

so you can make money.

Customer:

for free.

Customer:

later man

I apologize for the technical difficulties I am experiencing....Please replay back to this question...when did this issue first start?
For some reason my responses are not reaching you...I really apologize for the technical difficulties!!
Again, I apologize for the technical difficulties... If you can close your browser and open this question again, you will see my responses.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Did not even answer. Other than to explain how to pay him.
Hello...I apologize for the technical difficulties I am having... as you can see, you were typing while I was typing. Please reply back so that I can help you with your concerns.