Dr. Michael
Dr. Michael, Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Ph.D. Clinical Health Psychology with 30 years of experience in private practive and as a clinical psychology university professor.
28397935

My Husband read your posts and agrees with your advice. He

My Husband read your posts and agrees with your advice. He will be subscribing to "Just Answer" himself and contacting you directly. He will be the one referring to his ex-wife as BPD/NPD/PA. Most likely he will be contacting you tomorrow. I cannot believe how your advice is already helping. This has been a wonderful day, and yes I gave him many hugs, and received many in return!

Is my husband contacting you directly ok with you? I think it's great so you can hear both sides. I could be a complete nut job, ha ha!
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Michael replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. He can include Dr.Michael in the title of the post and I'll pick it up. I may not pick it up immediately however (within a day, as I'm on/off this site).

THANKS.

Please let me know if I can be of further help. Please click on the green Accept button at the bottom of the screen. Thanks.