Dr-A-Greene, Psychologist
Experience:  Clinical and Forensic Psychologist

Do those subliminal messages embedded into music work? I was

Do those subliminal messages embedded into music work? I was planning on trying those that says that will boost your confidence. Do those messages that you can't conscienceley hear work?
There is some evidence that subliminal messages work (just look at advertising!). However, where music is concerned, the sound and texture of the music is generally more moving to the listener than anything that might be embedded underneath. For example, if someone wants to boost their mood they would choose to listen to something upbeat with an overtly positive message rather than, say, death metal. Subliminal messages seem to be the most effective when they are blended into something visually based.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Would you recommend any visual or audio programs for boosting confidence, self esteem, etc ?

I would look for self-help (reading, movies, tv) that focus on a positive message. Feeling Better , a book by Dr. Ellis, is a classic. It outlines steps you can take to boost your feelings, mood, and self-esteem.

The trick to boosting your confidence and self-image for the long-run is to go at it in a conscious, proactive way. That's why subliminal therapies and healing that doesn't require anything of the patient (other than sitting there) don't work. In order to enhance your self-esteem, you need to change the way you think. To change the way you think, you have to put in some work. Any "quick fix" therapy that promises permanent change without any labor on the patient's part are usually just money-makers for the developer. I hate to be so blunt about it, but this is what I know to be true about the psychological condition.

Luckily, since you are the type to proactively seek out answers on the topic, my sense is that some proactive therapies like the one mentioned above might be very effective for you!