Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
4079050

Im a part time student, two four credit hour classes, a mom,

Customer Question

I'm a part time student, two four credit hour classes, a mom, wife, and working a job that is extremely demanding. (Working at least 50 hours a week) I'm getting more stressed than I've ever been; just when I think I can't handle anymore... something else comes up. I get so uptight even if I remember that I need to write check for my daughters latchkey. EVERYTHING is making me feel overwhelmed. Is there anything you think that can help? I'm not on anything currently, over the counter or otherwise; so even if you have another answer other than prescriptions I'm reasonably open. Just don't ask me to "find time" for anything... it's just not there. Oh lord... even this is stressing me out.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 5 years ago.

I can understand your situation. It is really very difficult to manage all the things simultaneously and it seems to me that you are doing it very well.

No doubt, excessive stress can cause mental fatigue, lethargy, symptoms of anxiety and depression and may be same is the case with you also.

If you are looking for some natural / herbal products there are various options to try. I am recommending you a link below, kindly go through the webpage.

Herbal remedies and supplements

If you still have any query, please feel free to ask.

Best wishes,

Vikas

Please feel free to ask if you need clarification/more information. Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 5 years ago.

Do you have any other query to ask?

Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated