Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
45897396

My 15 year old grandson lies all the time and is starting to

Customer Question

My 15 year old grandson lies all the time and is starting to have trouble because of it in school. What causes him to lie so much?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am so very sorry to hear about what is going on with your grandson.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

It certainly would be hard for anyone to tell you why your grandson is doing what he is doing without an in-person diagnostic evaluation. I could say this though. There is no question that his early medical history most certainly, has to contribute to what is presently going on with him. He needs to be brought to a child therapist to get an evaluation to see what about his early childhood is contributing to his present behaviour. He is 15 years old. I think it is crucial that this is done because soon he won't be a minor and his parents will then have zero control. So now is the time to sort this out. It is very wise of you to want to be helping sort this out. If you give me his city, state and zip code I will help find someone who has the proper training to help him.

Customer:

Olympia, Washington

I see that you are offline now. I'll pause here and await your response to see if there is anything you would like to add, in addition to the zip code, so that we may continue with our chat. Do add whatever you want and then when I check back I'll respond. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your questions, please click on ACCEPT and leave feedback. Bonuses are always appreciated. You can always ask more questions even after you have clicked on Accept. Just put Dr. Shirley Schaye before your response and I will be the one to respond.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
I haven't forgotten. I just did a search on the website that has the very best trained therapist with the most training. I couldn't log on right now. I'll keep trying. As soon as I find someone I'll send you the information.
Problem Processing Request

We apologize, but there was a problem processing your request.

The error has been logged, and an engineer has been notified.

Dr. David Penner

Psychiatrist , MD

Office

David Penner MD PLLC
1800 Cooper Point RD SW
STE 14
Olympia, Washington 98502
phone: (360) 339-8759
fax: (360) 350-5610