Anne
Anne, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  LCSW with 30 years of experience in counseling

RA -Ryl

Customer Question

was that your answer for $50
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anne replied 2 years ago.

Anne :

Yes at this point. If there is more information you can give that you think may help me help you more please submit. Thank you

Customer :

he doesnt drink but he smokes weed, we hav sex about twice a week

Anne :

The questions I asked about his age, how long you have been together you did not answer for me. Can you give a bit more information about your relationship with him, his and your ages, what he does and if your relationship with him sexually satisfying to you?

Anne :

Are you still waiting for a reponse from me?

Anne :

I believe I already responded to your message but if I did not please let me know. If I did not please accept my sincere apologies and I will repond ASAP. Thank you vey much

Customer :

hes 37 I'm 36, we have been together 15 years he is a Boilermaker, fitter weilder. Most of the time he does not satisfy me sexually, he goes an plays cards every friday with his mates an only comes out with us as a family on a sunday ocassionally, i don't trust him an thought he might be having an affair a while back just cause he never wants to come anywhere with us on Sunday, he denies ever going with anyone throughout our whole realationship, i just asked him again whether he is going to come see a physcologist he said he still doe n't know after 3 weeks, i had said previously either we get some help or i'm leaving back to NZ

Anne :

It sounds as though he is not really very committed to his relationship to you or the children. It also sounds as though you have basically made up your mind as to what is best for you as well. If he is not willing to see a counselor with you that really tells you something: that he does not feel there is anything wrong or he does not really care. If he goes by force, unfortunately he most likely will not be commited to engage in the conversation. If you choose to stay with him, you willo likely need to be willing to accept his behavior as it is and lead your own life with your children. I wish I had a more hopeful answer for you. Good Luck. I am here if you should have further questions or information that would be helpful for me. Thank you