Penny Rayas, MFT
Penny Rayas, MFT, Therapist
Experience:  I have 20 years experience in the mental health field
59700337

Hi there again, I need. A step down program that is residential

Customer Question

Hi there again, I need. A step down program that is residential that has maybe an out patient progrAm. I am at bridges to recovery in LA right now. .butilive in San Jose ca. The Bay Area. I would like a residentual program I the bay area close to where I live... I have n anxiety disorder and agoraphbi that I have been working on. I need to live with people and go to a program that is a step down from bridges to recovery. Where we go grocery shopping together andi ican have my car and get use to driving again and being apart of the real world with a structured program. Can you give me a list of place where I live that would work? Thank you for your help.. God Bless cyndi
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I still need a list of places for this question. Thank you. Cyndi

Thank you. Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly:-)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for you help.
Expert:  Penny Rayas, MFT replied 2 years ago.

Hello there I am not sure if you tried this but Santa Clara County has a central # XXXXX you can call.

Gateway at 1-800-488-9919.

They will help you by doing an assessment and refer you to a treatment program.

I know San Francisco has several programs but you have to be a recident or homeless in the city.

You can say you are homeless Baker Places in San Francisco has several programs. Tel:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Another option is New Dawn in Sacramento.

866-969-4300.

Let me know also if you have insurance because more programs are available.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your information. But that doesn!t really help me.. The place in Sacramento is for addicts or eating disorders. Also the San Francisco location is for homeless.. I am not homeless... I have blue cross anthem pop insurance. I need a place in the bay area like la selva program in palo alto. But with better housing conditions.. Please advise ... Thank you
I have heard great things from my clients in San Jose about the New Life recovery Services programs and they take insurance. their number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Also the Sequoia Center at(NNN) NNN-NNNNis near San Mateo.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you again. But both of the places you just recommended are 12 step and addiction programs. Those do not help.. I do not have an addiction. If you look up la selva in palo alto that is what I a looking for but better housing.. I don,t mind be with some people with dual diagnos. But my main issues are anxiety , agoraphobia, and OCD. I need. A step down residentual program with out patient program to go to. Thank you for helping me.. I truly appreciate it.. Cyndi

Hello there I am sorry I understand what you want. I suggest Caminar in San Mateo, it is a bit better than La Selva. They have several programs that are residential. They can do an assessment and see the level of care you need. They are cleaner and better programs. 1720 S. Amphlett Blvd., Suite 123, San Mateo, CA 94402 [Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN I hope this helps. info@caminar.org

is their e-mail address.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your information and your hard work.... I do appreciate it.. Is there any other places.

Have a great night! thank you, cyndi
You are wellcome if I think of any other places in the bay area I will let you know.
Penny Rayas, MFT, Therapist
Experience: I have 20 years experience in the mental health field
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please do let me know. I am not sure. About the place in San Mateo. Thank. You. Cyndi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you . Please let me know. Of any other places. I don't think the San Mateo location is right. Thank you for your help. Cyndi

You are wellcome I will do a search for you.

Hello Cindi this is another program that has good services. They have 3 different houses. I think you may like this one. They only take insurance.

Cordilleras Mental Health Service

200 Edmonds Road
Redwood City, California 94062
650-367-1890
650-369-6465 FAX