Dr. Michael
Dr. Michael, Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Ph.D. Clinical Health Psychology with 30 years of experience in private practive and as a clinical psychology university professor.
28397935

no-i am not that stupid- i just paid once for nothing- this

no-i am not that stupid- i just paid once for nothing- this is not a blackjack table cut my losses and move on.
Hello. I believe I can be of help to you with this issue. You can go to customer service and they will give you a refund. You only actually 'pay' when you hit the Accept button at the bottom of the screen. So what I'm telling you is accurate. My screen shows you have paid for one question already. If you wish, I will answer that question, because it appears you've already paid me for it! What you need to do is post the question here. I will answer it if I can. You read the answer and log off---don't hit Accept a second time. Alternatively, just forget about all of this, contact customer service and ask for a full refund. They are good about granting refunds. They don't want dissatisfied customers.

These are your two options.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphic
I have no idea what you mean by "graphic". Please post your question if you wish.