How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask MN Psychiatrist Your Own Question

MN Psychiatrist
MN Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 792
Experience:  Physician for 17 years, adult psychiatrist for 13 years working with a wide variety of patients.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
MN Psychiatrist is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my son not intrest in studing

Customer Question

my son not intrest in studing
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  MN Psychiatrist replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am a psychiatrist.

For me to best help you, I need to know more about him. Is it all studying, or just certain classes? How old is he? Is he smart? Does he have attention-deficit problems (ADHD). Please describe him for me.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my son 13 year old .he did not intrest in studing .his learning is good but he didnot understan maths .som time he is hyper activ .
Expert:  MN Psychiatrist replied 5 years ago.
What do his teachers say?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
his teacher says he is slow in studies .he afraid his math mail teacher .she say s he intrest all activites .but not intrest in studies.
Expert:  MN Psychiatrist replied 5 years ago.
It's hard to say what may be going on with him from this limited information. I suggest that you talk to his teacher about maybe having him assessed for learning problems.
MN Psychiatrist and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how many information u want
Expert:  MN Psychiatrist replied 5 years ago.
I think at this point that you need to talk to his teachers about whether or not he needs to be assessed for any learning problems or ADHD.

Related Mental Health Questions