Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics

If i have social anxiety, paranoia of peoples motives, get

What does it mean If i have social anxiety, paranoia of peoples motives, get obsessions, Get extremly bored at times, cynical, Hate humans, live in a dream world, cant stand reality, see myself above everyone else, arrogant, no empathy, wanna take over the world. People often mention these thing's to me so i was just wondering what does this mean?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 4 years ago.

Hello Albert,

Is everyone around you including your relatives and friends telling you the same or it is only few people around you?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well i only have one friend who think's alot like me, We meet each other's peer's. Other people i may just briefly chat too are just co-workers or associates. I only really care about my best friend but things about him can annoy me too. People i work with have said thing's to me and people who have grown up around me have said thing's like i have changed. I feel i have change personality wise myself but i feel so much more confident withen myself and feel that they are jealous of me. I feel less attached to people but dont feel the need to be attached, I like to live in my own reality were things can be my way as i feel everyone in this world is living life the wrong way and im living it the right way so, I just go to my own world.
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your reply Albert.

On the basis of symptoms you have mentioned it is not possible to give a diagnosis but there is a very thin line between normal behavior and symptoms of a psychiatric disorder.

Many people live life the way you are living and there is no harm in doing that until and unless you are not causing harm to others, are not violating their right or these symptoms are not causing a significant distress in your social, occupational or functional life.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Please feel free to ask if you need clarification/more information. Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated