Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice

I take Abilify 15 mg per day. I went to my mail order pharmacy

I take Abilify 15 mg per day. I went to my mail order pharmacy and the refill amount was 300.00 dollars for 90 days. Is this normal? I was paying 200.00 for 90 days.

Hi! I believe I can be of help with this issue.

I can imagine how frustrating this situation must be for you. However, I don't know where you're getting the medication from. The prices you're quoting, even at $300 is incredibly inexpensive.

I just checked the prices with the two most reputable online pharmacies. At, which is in the US, the cost for the REAL brand name Abilify is about $1,200 for 90 pills, 15 mg.

At, which is the most respected Canadian online pharmacy, 28 pills are $251.

I'm therefore wondering if you're getting genuine Abilify or a generic. If a generic, make sure your doctor is okay with that. Generics aren't always trustworthy.

Okay, I wish you the very best!

Please remember to click the green accept button because: even though you have made a deposit, I do not get paid for my time unless you press ACCEPT. You are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing ACCEPT. Feel free to continue the discussion even after pressing ACCEPT as my goal is to get you the best answer possible. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "for Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, XXXXX XXXXX