Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Hi Elliot. I have a booked appointment for March. The Magnesium

Hi Elliot. I have a booked appointment for March. The Magnesium had me curious so thank you.
Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

Magnesium is found all through the body and we must eat a lot every day. It is one of the six basic "macrominerals" our bodies need (the others being potassium sodium, magnesium, chloride, phosphorous and calcium). It resides mostly in our bones but cannot be manufactured so it must be taken in

It helps our muscles relax, and helps keep our blood pressure normal

It helps build our bones and it is needed as a catalyst to trigger over 300 reactions in the body. It also keeps the nerve cells from over-reacting by acting as a gatekeeper..

There are volumes of information about magnesium, but I wanted to share this small bit of information with you.

Best wishes,