David Akiva
David Akiva, BA, MA,
Experience:  Counselor; Behavioral Consultant

Hi, i am 18 years old and have been bullied my whole life.After

Customer Question

Hi, i am 18 years old and have been bullied my whole life.After i finished Secondary School i decided not to proceed to further education but rather to retake my final sec sch (on my own by staying at home and studying for a year)examination in order to get a better course.I could not study in Sec Sch because of the bullying but when i studied on my own i picked up everything very quickly and finished my syllabus quickly i would have easily aced my exams but i realized i had to to retake my exam at my Sec Sch where i was bullied by both teachers and students.I was so friightened and could not stop crying for months.I have no idea what the fear was or is .My parents decided to let me stay home till i am better and then to continue my studies.I dont go out much.I do not make friends rather i have none but i feel like i do not need one.I want to get back to school.Its already been 2 years but i cant bring myself to study pertaining to exam syllabus.I read alot and study various things.I always procrastinate from studying exam related stuff or finding a new path for education all though i know i am smart and pick things up fast.What is wrong with me why am i prcrastinating so much?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  David Akiva replied 4 years ago.

DuddyH :

Welcome, I'm a professional counselor and behavioral-consultant. I'd like to chat with you for a few moments to better understand your question.

Customer :

DuddyH :

Hi again. When is a good time for you to chat in the next hour or 2?