Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice

I am looking for a psychiatrist in or near Owenboro, I have

Customer Question

I am looking for a psychiatrist in or near Owenboro, I have been seeing the same psychiatrist for 17 Years. I'm complicated, yet I can be an asset in my own treatment because I have been doing this for 20 years. I am a 45 year old female. Are any of you taking new patients...please?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.

Hi! I believe I can be of help with this issue.

I can imagine how frustrating this situation must be for you. None of us here practice in Owensboro or near there. But I can offer you a referral:

Dr. Cyllene Briones is a psychiatrist in Owensboro who has an established practice. Her address is 1102 Triplett Street Suite 2100, Owensboro, KY 42303. Her phone number is 270-691-5900.

If Dr. Briones is not the right person for you, you might try contacting River Valley Behavioral Health. They are an umbrella organization for a number of different programs and facilities. They may be able to refer you to someone or at least get you a step closer. Their number is 800-737-0696.

Okay, I wish you the very best!

Please remember to click the green accept button because: even though you have made a deposit, I do not get paid for my time unless you press ACCEPT. You are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing ACCEPT. Feel free to continue the discussion even after pressing ACCEPT as my goal is to get you the best answer possible. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "for Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, Dr. Mark