Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
50444359

when i call the phycologists over the phone, what should i

when i call the phycologists over the phone, what should i ask them?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I just answered this in the other question, but let me answer here as well.

When you call the psychologist tell him/her exactly what you told me. You can give more details based on the ideas or questions my answer to you may have engendered.

Your goal in the call is to make sure the psychologist is experienced with SM and is qualified to assess and evaluate SM and its severity and to treat it. Or to at least refer you to treatment. What you're looking for is this evaluation.

After the evaluation, you want to either have her begin treatment or to have the psychologist consult with you on how to treat this on your own at home.

Okay, I wish you the very best!

Please remember to click the green accept button because: even though you have made a deposit, I do not get paid for my time unless you press ACCEPT. You are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing ACCEPT. Feel free to continue the discussion even after pressing ACCEPT as my goal is to get you the best answer possible. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "for Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, XXXXX XXXXX