Mina, Clinical Psychologist
Experience:  Working as a Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist in NHS. Experience in both children and adults

Thanks Mina! So what youre saying is just be intimate with

Thanks Mina! So what you're saying is just be intimate with her and it will happen naturally? Try to free my mind of all thoughts that it really was only a one off and let my body do the rest? Regards, SHannon
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Mina replied 4 years ago.

Hi again,

yes, enjoy her company and try to focus on what you are feeling like while with her, what you feel with all your senses. Do not set expectations, goals or any plans for now. if you do think about the outcome and you start feeling anxious, relax, take a break and acknowledge these anxieties and concerns and talk to her about them. Do not try to push them away or dismiss them by saying "no I have to stop thinking like this" as they become stronger. Instead, engage with these thoughts, encourage yourself to think whether these fears are reasonable and where you base them.

I have pasted a link here that you may find useful.

Let me know if you would like any more input

All the best