MN Psychiatrist
MN Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Experience:  Physician for 17 years, adult psychiatrist for 13 years working with a wide variety of patients.

i am a 38 year old woman taking citol 40mg for depressin

i am a 38 year old woman taking citol 40mg for depressin i am starting to feel paranoid anxious and get aggresive very easly should i change my meds
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  MN Psychiatrist replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am a psychiatrist.
For me to best help you I need to know how long you have been on the Citol, and how long you've been on it at this dose. Also, what are you taking it for? I also need to know if you are taking any other medications at all, and if so, what their doses are.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
iv been taking citol for 3 years while living in turkey...and before that ciprapine for 1 year. i dont feel the same benifit from the citol and uped my dose to 60....i was put on ciprapine for depression...i so unhappy in my self...i have extreme highs folled by bad low spells when i totally newly engaged and my partner is very understanding but its starting to affect our relationship
I think it makes sense to be reevaluated to try something else. That's what I'd recommend; you don't want your depression to negatively affect what should be a very happy time in your life.