Brad The Therapist
Brad The Therapist, LCPC
Experience:  10 years of experience in working with youth and adults

no.. not really. Learned to snow ski always went with my husband,

no.. not really. Learned to snow ski always went with my husband, kids, etc. Really loved it with them..we went to Alta. It was awesome, Dean and I went alone on Christmas day in 2009...Spent a week, just the two of was spectactiular. Would not go alone.
Don't no going out in that's for a different crowd.
Actually the really saddest part is my life was so embedded in my husband it is hard, scary to me to have lost that safety and comfort...I don't have any extra money to do anything like a cruise, all of my friends are married, involved in their own famlies and no one to go with even if did have funds. So will just do what I have been doing, work, and pay bills... and hope he gets well enough to talk to me..

Brad :

Other than working, what other things can you do to have fun? I understand how you may not want to impose on your friends because they have their lives, but I feel they are there for you as you are there for them. Do you go to church? What about some adult education classes to learn a new language or taking a cooking class? Or volunteering?