Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

have already asked the psychiatry/psychology question order

Customer Question

have already asked the psychiatry/psychology question order number is XXXXX can someone pls find the female psychologist that TOOK the question regarding being 'certified' in hospital by force - brought in by police tho NON-VIOLENT and actually had thyroid disease so highly out of control TSH was in mid-60s THOUGH was forced to take meds for that AND supposed bi-polar DSM Canada here i should think ANY medical professional has A DUTY to rule out the hypothyroidism AND NOT certify under any circumstance as I've NEVER had a history of any psych issues and was completley compliant with police and intake hospital AND 45 days of hell in a place where I HAD TO SEE and be with mentally ill patients......thanks. question really is: IS THERE NOT A DUTY TO TREAT MEDICAL (MIMICKING MENTAL SYMPTOMS EVERY BIT OF THE WAY) and not automatically certify before blood test were even taken...clearly they went solely on police report and they are NOT medical pros. thx I really think though you are a counsellor this question and all its vagaries might be better answered by a psychiatrist? don't mean to offend thanks ph 
ALSO GETTING VERY LATE HERE need to go to sleep so assume you will reply by email to:  XXXXXXXX I will 'accept'  and/or at least READ your answer tomorrow morning - taking melatonin 3 mgs now and it's too late to wait ......thanks for your understanding. await your answer when I awake!

IS ANYONE WORKING ON THIS QUESTION - i know i set 'low' priority but does that mean it will take a few 'days' for an answer don't know how this system works...thanks! ph
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
YES I AM! and I really am quite taken aback no-one has answered and also IT SHOULD BE at the very least a psychologist but ideally a psychiatrist...thanks so much! Patrica XXXXXXXX

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.