psychlady
psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.
52358615

how do i get away from my wife,and have sex with another sex

how do i get away from my wife,and have sex with another sex y lady.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

If you are married then you agree to not have sex with other people. Your wife thinks she has a commitment from you. You should be open to maintaining your commitment rather than seek out other people. If I give you advice on this I am encouraging you to lie to your partner. Only you can decide if you want to pursue this and how. People who have sex behind their partner's back often find that the relationship with this new person is unfulfilling and the deceit is quite a burden.

You should ask yourself why you want to do this. What purpose does it serve. If it is purely physical then you have to ask yourself why you are not getting this satisfaction with your wife. How will this impact your marriage and her emotions if this is discovered. If it is emotional again why do you not get this in your relationship. What is your sexual need that you have to go outside of the relationship. In the end it's your decision and you will figure out a way to do this.

Please press accept