Brad The Therapist
Brad The Therapist, LCPC
Experience:  10 years of experience in working with youth and adults

Thank confirmed what I already is just difficult.

Thank confirmed what I already is just difficult. I never thought I would be in this's hard, and lonely, and sad...hard to accept after all the years of planning our future...all the love I have for him.
I did and eharmony survey last matches for me...the summary said I was loyal, tender hearted, gulliable, etc., etc., and a successful business person..I know I love deeply, unconditionally...always taking care of others, but no one to take care of right now...and yes, I am taking care of me...
really no question...just lonely..

Brad : Thank you for your post. I am happy to read that you are engaging in activities such as taking care of your horses. Please do not fret about eharmony's lack of matches. Sometimes subscriber in your area may be lower than other towns/cities. Are there activities you always wanted partake, but never had a chance to participate?