psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

His Child

Customer Question

Because off the child my man has found out about & the problems this will bring us I fear we will always have problems with sex if his issues are affecting him in this way. I am feeling very vunerable, I have a high sex drive & I know he is avoiding talking about it. He oftern says "I know you are not getting enough sex but its worth it when you do get it"To me this is just not good enough. He is also drinking alot more than usual, he is a big drinker normally but if this carries on we will be under fiancial stress as well, what with maintanance payments for the child. I have asked him to cut down on the drinking & he does for a little while but it always picks up again.We are also about to start our own business as he has always wanted to be self employed. Im beginning to think he will loose everything including me if he can`t get his act together. I have been trying to help for a long time now, But I m beginning to think he is with me because I can help him with everything & am good for him, I do think he loves me but I need to be shown love not just told that he loves me. He does want sex but it s as I have said a quicky or oral sex for him, several times a week, he just doesn`t seem to want to make LOVE to me in any way at all, Hugs & kisses yes anything else no.  Any thoughts on this ?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
did I answer you? If not I will be back later
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes you did thankyou
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
Hope to hear from you again.