Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Is this good for depression with high anxiety or would you

Customer Question

Is this good for depression with high anxiety or would you recommend another antidepressant
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.

Hi! You know, to give you the best answer, I think I should ask you a few questions first that will help define the problem and the situation.

I don't know if your question was cut off: Is what good for depression or anxiety?

Was there trauma or abuse in your childhood? What about alcohol or dysfunction in your family when you were growing up?

Are you using medications? If so which?

Are you getting any psychotherapy treatment right now? If so, what type? How is it going?

If not, when was the last treatment? What type of treatment was it? Was it helpful?

Any extra information that will help, feel free to share.

Dr. Mark