Dr John B
Dr John B, Psychologist
Experience:  PhD in Clinical Psychology, registered clinical psychologist.
40845682

hey, i was referred to this by my parents and im trying to

Customer Question

hey, i was referred to this by my parents and i'm trying to learn how, and get used to using it. so it can then become benificial to me :)
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr John B replied 4 years ago.

Usually people ask questions relating to their own situation and we offer advice, explanations and recommendations. Was there any specific topic you had questions about?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
if i start a conversation with one person and it goes over multiple days will i be speaking to the same person or will it be different people, and are the questiong private or public
Expert:  Dr John B replied 4 years ago.
You'll be speaking with the same person through email, so question then answer then question, etc. The conversation isn't private as other experts can read the thread and offer suggestions if they feel it is appropriate (although this rarely happens). Whilst the conversation isn't private it is relatively anonymous for you as you are only listed as wake4life - so unless you go naming yourself or people close to you it is unlikely you could be identified. I should also add that the conversation isn't endless. Experts only get paid when their answer is accepted and so an expert will usually only spend a limited amount of time on an answer if it hasn't been accepted. For example, this thread is worth 8 dollars and so an expert would probably only want to write a couple of emails for that amount of money.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
okay that makes perfect sense! thank you very much!!
Expert:  Dr John B replied 4 years ago.
You are welcome.