AgapeDoc
AgapeDoc, Psychologist
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas will help you find solutions to life's challenging issues.
55589990

i feel like dull sometimes, i cant think anything and remember

i feel like dull sometimes, i cant think anything and remember anything sometimes. and when i play chess game my mind doesn't work at all. i was very creative few years ago, now no idea pops in my head. i am an international student from nepal, i just finished my MBA few months ago and my work is housekeeping, though now i am supervisor but i cleaned rooms for a year and it was so hard and harasshing. is this effect of my work or anything else. please help me on how can get myself a creative person again. i am 25 years old now.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  AgapeDoc replied 5 years ago.

AgapeDoc :

Thanks for contacting Just Answer. Let me see if I can help you here....

AgapeDoc :

I have read your post a couple of times and I think I can help. It is my intention to answer your question and exceed your expectations. If you are satisfied with my efforts will you click on the green accept button?

Customer:

i have to be satisfied on your first efforts or answer ha ha

AgapeDoc :

Of course :) And if you are not satisfied, I will open the question to other experts so that you get the answer that you need.

AgapeDoc :

Now.... let's get started :)

Customer:

ok

AgapeDoc :

First of all, I am sorry to hear that you are in this trying situation. However, I can assure you that you are not alone. I can't say for sure in this (question and answer forum) but my guess is that you are like many of the people I work with - that is to say you may be contending with what some have called "Yuppie Alzheimers" or an overwhelming amount of emotional labor....

AgapeDoc :

In our modern society, we are overwhelmed with an enormous amount of information and our mind can sometimes become overloaded.

AgapeDoc :

As you have stated, you are a go getter and want things quick.....

AgapeDoc :

This is also a symptom of many people I see and society plays a part in this.....

AgapeDoc :

If you are already prone to strive for the "fast-track" and society accepts the speedy way to get and to have things today, it can be a recipe for trouble...

AgapeDoc :

The problem is that we can only go so fast and handle so much at once....

AgapeDoc :

You just finished your MBA, it could be that you mind is saying, look, we were on a fast pace to get that done and we did it..... now it's time for a sabbatical........ give us a break......

AgapeDoc :

I like that you do meditation and I would suggest the following for a "cure" to your situation.....

AgapeDoc :

Hypnotherapy....... :)

AgapeDoc :

From a licensed psychotherapist who is also a certified hypnotherapist.

AgapeDoc :

Many of my clients in similar situation have found great benefit in this.......

AgapeDoc :

I am not a hypnotherapist, but I my clients to one often and there have been great results :)

AgapeDoc :

One other thing to mention....

AgapeDoc :

I would be less then efficient if I did not suggest you go get a full medical check up from a licensed physician to rule out anything medical...

AgapeDoc :

Remember, you need work/life balance or else your creativity will suffer.....

AgapeDoc :

Archimedes came to his greatest discovery not while working in his lab or at his desk, but while sitting in his bath-tub. Creativity requires you to let you mind relax..... answers will come to you :)

AgapeDoc :

I hope I answered your question to your satisfaction. If so, please don't forget to click on the green accept button. If not simply repost it for another expert. Either way, it was my pleasure serving you and I wish you much happiness and success.

AgapeDoc :

God bless,

Customer:

i cant sleep sometimes all night thinking how to get my goals

AgapeDoc :

This is not surprising and it only reinforces what I suspected. Which makes me feel even more confident in my suggestion to seek out a certified hypnotherapist. You'll be glad you did.

Customer:

ok thanks

AgapeDoc :

God bless and thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve :)