thank you, XXXXX XXXXX against my son.
- As an infant had feeding problems, lactose intolerant, no problem once he
was changed to goats milk.
- very quick to develop - walked at 11 months, excellant language - speech, comprehension and reading. His use of language is quite adult and knows exactly when to use words etc.
- Active in drama group, loves music and singing
- swims, rides his bike (actually stuck with it for a full afternoon) to make sure his
stabilisers could be removed. They were.
- No problems with self-esteem
- relates well with his friends
his issues from that list would appear to be lack of concentration, at times not
taking direction, bumping into things/people as if he cant judge distance.
Inability to sit still for any period.
thank you, XXXXX XXXXX you for listing of occupational therapists, I feel we will seek an assessment would this be your advice?