TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.

Kate! last evening I talked to a friend who attends our Church

Customer Question

Kate! last evening I talked to a friend who attends our Church singles bible study !Gary told re: the note she left last week ! sorry to have missed seeing you ! I miss your hugs! Happy Thanksgiving Eve: Well ! gary was right ! Eve: emailed me she is not the same without us being together! she was so lost for the weekend she stayed home & did nothing with her family & Gary was with our family! its true! she wants to be in my life ! m
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 4 years ago.

That is great news! It seemed that she was trying to make a connection when she left the note for you at your home.

You sound very happy. I am glad this has worked out and you are on your way to being together again. If I may say, take it slow and be sure that you both put a high priority on communicating well with each other. Resolve to work out your differences by listening to each other.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
thanks ! m

You're welcome! I am happy for you.