Dr John B
Dr John B, Psychologist
Experience:  PhD in Clinical Psychology, registered clinical psychologist.
40845682

dear sir/mam i have suffered fom severe ptsd

dear sir/mam
i have suffered fom severe ptsd severe anxiety and panic disorder and recently phycosis which does not seem to be getting better. i suffered a traumatic event at the hands of police officers and fileed charges against them. in the last last year ihave been harrassed night and day because of charges and a 10,000,000 law suit i sufferred severe injury to my cervical spine shoulder and throat which all places already had serious injuries,do to prior injuries iam being harresed so bad ive become paranoid, unable to eat ,sleep ,and think rationally i need help before i lose my mind!!!!!! or my physcosis and ptsd get so bad there is know telling what will happen!!!!!!
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr John B replied 3 years ago.

I'm very sorry to hear of the situation. I can't help you with the Police however I can advise you on the type of treatment you should be receiving for both the PTSD and the psychosis.

Can I start by asking you who you are currently being treated by; Psychiatrist, Psychologist, family doctor?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
family doctor joseph hassman early in life i saw dr richard coheh and dr chamberlin for my ptsd and havent had a problem!!!!! dr hassmann is treating me for my severe anxiety and paic disorder which was all under control until this started he is just a do what iam afraiad of is i am a scorpion and when iam pushed in to a corner i will react and iam wel trained the problem is when iam pushed to this limit i blackout and iam afraid of what can happen and when it does failure is not an option!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Dr John B replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. Just to clarify, you are happy with your treatment but now that you are experiencing this harassment you are concerned about the impact it will have upon your mental health?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
not that it will that it is iam paranoid i cant ea sleep this goes on 24/7 and as i stated they are waiting for me to do something wrong so thet can charge me and have ther lawsuit dismissed iam only telling you the tip of is whats going on !!!!!!! my ability to think rational and to ignore is gone if i dont get help soon I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPEEN ALSO I SUFFER FROM CARDIO MYOPATHY AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS THROUGH THE ROOF WITH MEDS!!!!! IAM BORDERLINE HEART ATTACK 160/110 168/116 ETC.
Expert:  Dr John B replied 3 years ago.
Are your current doctors treating you for the emerging psychosis/paranoia?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
NO THEY ARE DO
Expert:  Dr John B replied 3 years ago.
Ok. If they aren't treating the emerging psychotic symptoms as a priority then it is imperative that you consult with a Psychiatrist who is prepared to do so. The usually treatment approach to psychotic symptoms is to use anti-psychotics and these will need to be prescribed and supervised by a Psychiatrist. Psychotic symptoms are generally considered a medical emergency and you would be well within your rights to go to an emergency ward and request immediate assistance. Do you think that your current doctors would assist you in accessing emergency psychiatric treatment or will you have to do this on your own?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no i believe they are on the side of the police
Expert:  Dr John B replied 3 years ago.
Ok, if you don't think they will be of assistance would you be willing to contact emergency services yourself? Many areas have emergency assessment teams who will come to you if your require an immediate assessment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
absolutely i live in the cherry hill area i just do not know where to go ihave to nipped this in the butt before i or they get hurt and cant always control it less and less lately!!!!! by the way iam male
Expert:  Dr John B replied 3 years ago.

Ok, contact the United Way who will be able to direct you to any emergency services available in your area. You can call them on 112 or if you happen to be in an area where that number does not operate you can contact them here . When you speak with them tell them that you require an emergency Psychiatric assessment for emerging Psychosis.

Acute Psychosis usually responds very well to treatment and I would hope that with the right assistance you can bring this under control.

I hope this has been of some help. Please let me know if you have further questions or would like me to clarify any part of my answer.

Good luck!

Dr John B, Psychologist
Experience: PhD in Clinical Psychology, registered clinical psychologist.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU HELP !!!!!!!!

SINCERELY,

MARC R CASTAGNA

Expert:  Dr John B replied 3 years ago.
You're very welcome. Good luck!
Dr John B, Psychologist