Penny Rayas, MFT
Penny Rayas, MFT, Therapist
Experience:  I have 20 years experience in the mental health field

how to be more proactive

how to be more proactive
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Penny Rayas, MFT replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thanks for asking JA. Can you tell me a bit more about what you mean by proactive in what sence?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
be more prepare for situations and start on work before the deadline and working hard finish something becasue I have left it too late and is due.
I think you have to know what stopping you from starting working hard cna compleating the task. Do you need to orginise your time better? Does the project seams to overwhelm you? Break the project in small workable steps and give yourself daily deadlines. Take a realistic plan of what needs to be done every day. Put only the right amount of work on your plate so you will compleate the work. Celebrate every time you finish with a small reword, coffee, a cup of tea. Don't panish your self for not being perfect and know you will go back to your old habits but you are still working on changing them.