Karyn Jones
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.
44579284

I have just started to take Clarocet. What do you think of

Customer Question

I have just started to take Clarocet. What do you think of this supplement
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Karyn Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for bringing your concerns to Just Answer...re:the use of the supplement 'Clarocet'...in treatment of anxiety and as a mood stabilizer..Please know that I am also 'very' sorry to hear of your great loss..and know just how difficult this must be for you right now, not easy to say the very least..
So to help clarify further for you, Clarocet ERT is a dietary supplement that is not approved by the FDA to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease....and the health benefits of Clarocet ERT are supported by independent clinical evaluation...though it is formulated using a combination of natural ingredients that are FDA-regulated (herbal complex)...and is generally well-tolerated when it is taken in combination with most prescription medicines. Because each individual is unique, it is recommended that you consult with your prescribing doctor before making any changes or additions to your current treatment plan...that is if taken in combination with any other medication.
Dose must be taken in accordance to package guidelines...
Many positive benefits have been reported re:my own clients while taking this herbal supplement... They have felt uplifted with an overall greater sense of wellbeing and have felt much calmer.
Though current usage statistics show that people taking this.. have reported a noticeable difference within the first several days of using the product and on average, people experience positive benefits within just 2 to 6 weeks of daily use. Because everyone is unique, actual results will vary based on each person's response to Clarocet ERT...

Mild to moderate side effects have been reported during clinical studies though these are minimal.... and may include:
  • Dry mouth, headache, upset stomach, or sensitivity to UV light sources
  • Allergic reactions are not common. However, individuals with a known history of allergic reactions should consult with an allergist who can perform skin tests to determine specific allergens
I do hope that my response has been helpful to you and clarified further...Judging by client feedback it usually takes 3- 6 months though in order to experience 'full' benefits ..and lasts up to 12hours....
I personally take '30plus' which is also safe to use at the recommended dose and is a very similar herbal complex supplement in the treatment of hormone imbalance and stress ..anxiety relief...This has been wonderful and has stood up to its reputation...Healthy mind brings abut a healthy body...
Do take very good 'self' care at this time..as I truly feel for you..and please 'accept' my response if it has been of help...as it contributes much' by way of keeping this very valuable service going for you and others alike in the future...
God bless & keep you..
Kind thoughts
Karyn J (ClinicalProfDipCoBmin)
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience: Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I also would like to know more about your opinion of the NRI Clarocet capsules, as many people would feel better 3 - 6 months later whether they took this supplement or not.
Hello, thank you for your reply...my clients have been taking variants of this particular herbal supplement ...and can really only go by their reports...and so over the months have noted their comments which is very relative to their overall state of health and 'being'...
As there are 5 products to choose from in ease and in treatment of anxiety, hormone imbalance..
NRI capsules contains a blend of active ingredients and supportive nutrients...and has proved to be very helpful in that it works in as little as 15 to 30 minutes and lasts for up to eight hours* but!! that after taking it for a full 3- 6 months regularly, 'maximum' benefits are felt..and shows much relief of occasional anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks and nervousness caused by everyday stress..* and can also be used in conjunction with Clarocet ERT, Clarocet CS and Clarocet PM...
Apparently 30 plus has similar herbal ingredients..but one in particular that many women benefit from and that is 'Black Golash' found only in a herbal plant..and its this ingredient that helps to balance and stabilize hormones and relieves stress...Its been exceptional for me and have also had other very positive feedback..
Though, in saying this every one does respond very differently to certain remedies and medication...
Hope this has been of further help to you...
kind thoughts
Karyn J