Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

what if i were to say that from the age 4 to 7 i was having sex with another person the sa

Customer Question

what if i were to say that from the age 4 to 7 i was having sex with another person the same age and sex as me.
then one day it occurred to me that what we were doing was wrong and stopped.

why did we do that?
I haven't spoke to that person about it or anyone else.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

Thank you for asking this interesting question.

Bill :

In short, I would say that this is part of a normal childhood development sexual curiosity, which as you state, played out over a course of a few years.

Bill :

Children are very curious about their bodies and at this age they do have sexual interactions with other peers and it is perfectly normal.

Bill :

If you have currently are experiencing stress about this i.e. questions about your sexual orientation or anything related, this is something you want to talk to a professional about or if you wish, you can reply to me and I will help (please give more detail).

Bill :

Otherwise, Read the following and you will learn about Child Sexual Development and the early age sexual exploration children engage.

Bill :

I trust this will help clarify the questions in your mind and invite you to respond if needed.

Bill :

Otherwise, Please Click Accept So that I receive Credit for my time.

Bill :

Best, Bill