Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

Is there anything new on the horizon for diagnosed dementia

Customer Question

Is there anything new on the horizon for diagnosed dementia (alzheimer's) patients?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

This is a great question and I am happy to help you.

Bill :

Dementia and other associated disorders of older life are probably one of the most widely studied and researched issues in today's world. This is a world wide effort and breakthroughs and encouraging news and information is coming out all of the time.

Bill :

The resources with the most up to date information that you can receive updates on in email is the

Bill :

SCIENCE DAILY which provides the most current updates on information on a variety of scientific news and updates on all types of issues including dementia. Here is a link to their webpage where you can review the latest on dementia and see the all of the other information available on related subjects.

Bill :

As you will see on the page, You can sign up for email updates on this and any subject so that you are kept up to date with all that is happening in this field of research and study.

Bill :

I trust that this answers your question and will help you stay informed and updated.

Bill :

Should you have additional questions of me, feel free to ask and I will respond.

Bill :

Otherwise,

Bill :

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT SO THAT I RECEIVE CREDIT FOR MY TIME

Bill :

I ALSO APPRECIATE POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Bill :

Thanks, Bill

Bill :

Have a great day!