Mark Manley
Mark Manley, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Over 15 years exp. Married 30 years and happy.

My son is 14 years old. He is Bipolar and has been diagnosed

My son is 14 years old. He is Bipolar and has been diagnosed with mild Autism. Jonus was adopted by me, his paternal grandmother at 5 years of age, although, he has lived with me since age 6 weeks. He is extremely oppositional/defiant.Jonus Jonus yells cusses, refuses to comply with household chores.He continues to wet the bed ansd feels it is my place to change it each day. He gets angry when he does not get his way and can be verbally and physically abusive. I live in Franklin, NC. |Today on Dr. Phill's show a teenager was going to a wilderness camp in North Carolina to work on some bully issues. I think this may help Jonus. Can you give me the name and town it is in? I remember it sounded like Seuss Wilderness camp but no that was not the correct spelling. Jonus,his other M
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Mark Manley replied 5 years ago.

Sorry I didn't see Dr. Phill today but here are three great programs in NC for you to look at, one of them is probably the one shown on the program today.