Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor
Experience:  Run group therapy sessions for durg and alcohol addiction. My partner is a PHD in psychology.

Wne we trtavel to Mexico I buy Stilnox (Zolpidem 10mg)for my

When we travel to Mexico I buy Stilnox (Zolpidem 10mg)for my diagnosed sleep apnea and it works for me in small dosages (one per night at 10mg). We are not going to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico again until February. Is it possible to buy online from Mexico?  The CPAP machine does not work for me and I have tried all other obvoius madications (Lunesta etc.) Muchissimo gracias. Marsh Nelson
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It is possible to get the medication on line, but I will warn you that this particular medication is highly subject to scams--you order it and what you get isn't the medication at all, and you've wasted your money. That said, we're still talking generic Ambien when we're talking about Stilnox, so it's interesting that one generic is effective for you when another isn't.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but please amplify how do I actually order Stilnox in the manufacturers box. I appreciate the caution but how do I order it? Thanks. XXXXX
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, it's against my better judgment, but you can order it on line through www.primerxdeal.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply (especially in the middle of the weekend). I went to the site you suggested and typed in Stilnox and then Zolpidem. Nothing. Am I doing this wrong Just about finished here. What do you suggest? Thank you. Marsh Nelson
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Try www.meds-easy.com
Dr. Chip, Doctor
Experience: Run group therapy sessions for durg and alcohol addiction. My partner is a PHD in psychology.