psychlady
psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.
52358615

I am so lonely that I cannot stand it much longer. I feel totally

Customer Question

I am so lonely that I cannot stand it much longer. I feel totally disconnected from people and feel that all I do is work and sleep. I haven't had a relationship with a man in 6 years. I am 32 years old and female. I have given up hope on ever having friends again.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

It sounds like you have had a long experience with depression. You are taking the necessary steps and I assume that this has not been the total answer. I just want to mention that people often feel when they try several medications that they have tried everything. However you don't know if at any time one combination will be the answer for some relief. It can take many tries to have this happen. In addition you can find organizations that can act as your advocate for this disorder. Even education is always helpful. You can learn to manage your moods if all of this works together. I urge you to not give up the fight. When you have stable mood you will find that other things like relationships are then possible. Everything works together. I hope you find your combination

If this is helpful press accept