Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, Ph.D.
Experience:  25 years in private practice
16903060

I have been the victim of organized harassement for 8 months

Customer Question

I have been the victim of organized harassement for 8 months it put me in a mental institution I was hearing things in my head and I destroyed all of the electronic equipment inside my house I thought I was alone the more research that I have done I found out that I am not contact jon XXXXXX I believe I brought this upon myself as a result of drug use XXXXXXXXXa I almost killed myself over this I need your help it destroyed my career my income I have no resources left I'm about to lose my home microwave assault it leaves little evidence. Can anyone help me
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Doctor Kevin replied 5 years ago.

Dr.Kappler :

You sound like you are in a tough spot. You say that drugs may be one of the key component of your recent self-destructiveness. If that is the case I would strongly suggest that you go to an NA meeting and get yourself a sponsor. I would like to find out more what you mean by a "contact jon." I also don't understand your reference to the use of the microwave. Since you ended up in a mental hospital are you being followed up with a psychiatrist? I see that you are off line. I hope this answers your question to your satisfaction. If so, please remember to click on the green accept button so that I will receive credit for my response. You may return to this answer for reference at any time after you accept