Penny Rayas, MFT
Penny Rayas, MFT, Therapist
Experience:  I have 20 years experience in the mental health field
59700337

I still have not heard from my daughter. Now What Just

Customer Question

I still have not heard from my daughter. Now What? Just wait? We got an e-mail and son and family want to meet in Oct for Lunch. I said OK. Cancelled a trip I had planned. Then find out that they also asked my daughter for the same date. She accepted also. Now what? I do want to see the kids from out of state, but under the situation I do not want to go if my daughter is there. With her there and no end to what she has done will put me in a comfortable situation. Then what?

Some good info tho I applied for unemployment and tho the state protested they have not approved it. I guess my daughter did too as the state called and told me the check is in the mail. Oh yes since I have been discriminated against. I was the only one there a senior citizen and not with active duty military servicde nor a disabled vet I told the state I still wanted the same priorities given to vets and military people.

Barb
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 5 years ago.

Russ0114 : Hello, are you looking to work with a particular expert?
JACUSTOMER-xck2yckc- :

No thru the state employment office and places that I stop to for various reasons. Since I live in a very small town there are no employments agencies here. Have to go out of town for all that info. Thought I would wait a week and see what happens then maybe go to an employment agency.

JACUSTOMER-xck2yckc- :

I do not stay in this box all the time so will check later

Expert:  Penny Rayas, MFT replied 5 years ago.
Hello there and thanks for asking JA. I have a few questions. What happened with your daughter? Why she has not called you? Why do you not feel comfortable being with her? I also wonder if you have filled for un appeal to the denial of unemployment?