Mina
Mina, Clinical Psychologist
Experience:  Working as a Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist in NHS. Experience in both children and adults
35302356

HI my name isXXXXX 29 YEARS OLD MOTHER OF THREE OF MY

HI my name isXXXXX 29 YEARS OLD MOTHER OF THREE OF MY LOVELY CHILDREN, IM LOOKING FOR HELP...,GOOD ADVISE WHAT TO DO , HOW TO COPY WITH MY LIFE , HOW TO FIND PEACE , COMFORT AND RELAX MY HEART? ...WHAT TO DO WHEN THE TIME IS COMING , THE NEW DAY BEGAN AND EVERYTHING IS SO IRRITATED , HOPELESS , SAD COVERED WITH DARKNESS,NOT LIKE BEFORE AT ALL ..AM HANGING WITH THAT FEELING AROUND 2 MONTH NOW,LOOKING FORWARDS WHEN IT FINISH AND HOPEFULLY GO BACK TO MY NORMAL, TO THE DAY WHEN I CAN SEE THE SUN AGAIN ...TO MANAGE VERY EASILY WITH MY HOME, TO BE HAPPY AND PROUD OF MY SELF. YES ITS HAPPEND DURING MY LIVE FEW TIMES , BEFORE WAS MORE OFTEN AROUND ONE TIMES A YEAR FOR THREE MONTH, NOW I HAD BRAKE TWO YEARS . LIVING MY LIVE SO HAPPY ,thanking GOD, THOUGHT IM FREE !AND THE DAY CAME BACK AGAIN ...PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ...
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Mina replied 5 years ago.

I am sorry to hear that you have been feeling like this. It sounds like you are going through depression. Your low mood, negative thoughts about yourself and the future, everything looking black and gloomy are very common symptoms of depression. You mentioned that you have had this feeling before on a few occasions. What triggered it in the past?what do you think is missing from your life and what goes through your mind that brings this low mood? do you have any support from family members or friends?do you have a partner?
if you ca give me some more information that would help me have a better idea as to what advice I can give you.

thank you

Mina
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HI Mina, just would like to tell you that I found someone who is going to help me with therapy ,thank you for your time:) bay ...
Expert:  Mina replied 5 years ago.

ok good luck!

All the best

Mina